Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

I returned home Friday night. I felt like I had been gone a month. I was very productive and unpacked, read my mail, called a few clients back and started laundry. I went to bed about 11 and I got up Saturday at 5am. Thats VERY weird for me. My internal clock is off cuz Israel is 10 hours ahead of us. But I did get a lot done yesterday. It felt like 2 days!




Last night Me and Erin (sister) went to My Fair Lady. (I have season tickets) It was really good. I was so tired I was kind of doing the head bob thing. Tim Jerome played Alfred P. Doolittle and did a fantastic job! Also the famous Marni Nixon played Mrs. Higgins. For those who don't know she was the Singing voice of Audry Hepburn in My Fair Lady, Deborah Kerr in the King and I and An Affair to Remember, and Natalie Wood in West Side Story. Im so glad I went last night, even though I was exhausted.

1 comment:

allie askins said...

you are adorable and your lesson was so good sunday. thank you!