Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Take me out to the ball game

Monday night I went to a Diamond Backs game. I had 4 tickets from my dad. Its not always easy trying to decide who to invite. You just cant take anyone to a game. I ended up taking Brady, Matt and Paul. Of course it was fun....I was the only girl but that can also be a problem. I turn into "Vince" my male counter-part. I am no longer looked at like a girl with breast...I am just "one of the guys". I should be happy to join such a club but, alas I am not. I don't want to be one of the guys. When that happens I end up getting punched in the arm or head. I don't get it. What do they want. Sometimes they want girl who can do "guy" things but then also they want a girlie girl? I guess I should have sported my heels and whore cloths, then maybe they wouldn't have kept hitting me with a bag of cotton-candy......Or maybe its a form of flirtation? Who the Hell knows.

2 comments:

brett and carly said...

I forgot about Vince! (Aaah... the good ol' days of Chuck and Vince!) But, allow me to let you in on a secret... boys and girls will never make sense to each other!!!

The Garrison Family said...

Vanessa, you look so good. I haven't seen you in so long. I found your bolg from meggans blog. I started mine back in 2007 when shalice told me too and I just started putting things on there like 3 months ago. OOPS! It's a good way to catch up on everyone thats for sure. Lindsey Garrison