Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

To Brush or not to brush


I was wondering something....actually my friend asked me and I gave him my thoughts on it but today I started thinking about it again. Here it is: what do u do about morning breath when u wake up and your significant other want to give u a "little morning lovin"? Do u give them a quick kiss then run to brush your teeth? Or have breath mints by your bed? Or do you just dont care and go at it? Personally I think it depends on how much you like/love the other person....and of course how bad their morning breath is. Id like to know what other people think about the whole thing.

5 comments:

brett and carly said...

I say you just deal with it.... no need to ruin the moment!

Also - it's about time you read Eclipse! Breaking Dawn is almost out!

Jess said...

there's nothing better than skanky breath in the morning. the passion and thought behind the kiss makes you completely forget how bad it is. haha.

Clay's gal said...

Vanessa Thornhill!!!! I found your blog from Ali's! Long time no see!!
The last time I saw you was at the gym like 5 years ago! I'm glad too see you have joined the blogging world! It's a great way to get in touch with old friends! I feel like we don't even need a highschool reunion, cause pretty much our entire Senior class has a blog! We should have a Superstion Springs ward reunion sometime! Oh, the memories! Here is my blog address, stop by and say hi! I'll add you to my bloggin buddy list!
clays-gal.blogspot.com
~Lindsey Jeppsen (Reed)

Jillsywillsy said...

Vanessa-when do you get back from vacation. I want to make an appointment with you to get my hair done. I need a whole new look.

Anonymous said...

Um, excuse me, but why would your significant other be around right when you wake up in the morning?