Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy Week

Today was the first day of a very LONG week! I have about 65 appointments this week. I leave Sunday for 2 weeks. A busy week for me is usually 40-45. Today went very fast. I finally shoved a piece of pizza in my mouth around 4:15. (My mother brought me a pizza that was left over from Mckenna's birthday party) All the clients were pretty easy today minus this one lady who I kind of wanted to yell at and maybe pull her hair. She complained that hair product I sold her last month made her hair "too puffy", "took all her shine away" and "made her hair lighter". First of all Im pretty sure she is nuts. There is no way the product (small talk by: TIGI) would lighten her hair. Its lighter because she does her own color and its crappy color. Too puffy? I told her it was for volume. As for shine....I think its her color.

I do have a little slice of heaven to look forward to.....ECLIPSE. I am finally reading it. I really like Edward...ok maybe love. I know he isnt real but I really dont care. Before I even read Twlight I had a thing for Vampires and now these books have deepened my love for them. Im not as obsessed as my little sister though....she has read all three books 6 times each! Thats 18 TIMES! I will probably finish it this week and I have decided to read Gone With The Wind while I am in Israel. I'll probably take another book just in case I finish it.

Well I better go to sleep before I pass out.

No comments: