Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Another day in the middle east

Yesterday we went to Petra (which is in Jordan)  The top of my head got a little sun burned which isnt fun.  Now Im gonna have weird crusty crap on my head.  Good think I dont care what people here think.  Petra was pretty amazing.  I took alot of pictures of rocks. My father would be so proud.  He LOVES rocks!  He started talking about them as soon as we got in the van and headed towards Petra.  He talked about the mountains/rocks with our chain-smoker tour guide.  

Our guide was impressed.  Our guide was kind of annoying.  Every time we stopped he lit one up.  I swear he went thru 2 packs in the 8 hrs we spent with him.  He was trying to convince me to go into business with him.  He wants me to sell Dead Sea products in my salon and do mud massages. Right...I'll just set them up in my kitchen.

Today we rode from Eilat to Tel Aviv.  BUT... before that we did a little shopping.  I probably spend more than I should have.  In my defense I did buy like 5 gifts too.  I bought the HOTTEST green heals!!! Im so excited to wear them!  My parents made fun of me.  They said I can only wear them twice a year, St. Patricks Day and Christmas.  Whatever...Im gonna rock them whenever I want!!!! (yes I used 4 exclamation points)

1 comment:

brett and carly said...

Yes.... you can do the mud massages in your sink, right? And pink goes good with green... or so I hear.