Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

looking out on the beach...

We made it safe to Tel-Aviv...finally.  We had a 8 1/2 hour flight to London, 9 hour lay-over and then another 5 hour flight to Israel.  During the lay over we went to Westminster and got fish and chips.  Every time I sat down I fell asleep.  Last night I finally slept....and boy did I sleep! v I slept for like 11 hours!  We are getting ready to leave and travel for the day.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VANESSA!!!!!!!!! I found you on my friend Amy's blog:)Such a small world:) How do you know each other?? I can't wait to check out your blog!!!!

Jillsywillsy said...

I am so jealous; I want to go to Israel. Have fun!