Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane....

Well in 5 hours I will be leaving on a plane an on my way to Israel. Technically I will be going to London first. We will have a 9 hour lay-over and then we fly to Tel -Aviv. We get about 5:30 am TUESDAY morning. Im gonna really REALLY try not to be grumpy. Im kind of freaking out/really excited....

I know EVERYONE will miss me (those who actually see me). No worries I will be returning June 20th. I will have a lot of time to think and read. That I am excited about. Unfortunately I will not be reading Gone With the Wind as planned. Maybe next long trip....

Have fun!

No comments: