Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My life is pretty good


Today While cutting hair I realized that my life is pretty dang good. I have a great family, successful career, a house, a car that runs, air conditioner (which in AZ you are VERY grateful for), I get to travel and etc.... I am so blessed with many things. I am going to Israel to see my sister with my parents ant I get to see some pretty amazing things. I going to see things that most people only dream of seeing. I get to go to London for the 4th time....which I love! (im totally going to hit up H & M and go shopping ) I really need to stop complaining about the things that I dont have...(husband, kids, thinner body, longer legs...) Who want to be around a "Negative Nancy" as my roommate would say. My life is GREAT and I love it!

Thats all I wanted to say.

9 comments:

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Your life is WONDERFUL!!! Let's get together soon. I still feel like a fool for last week. Cute blog.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. Its a great place to be. Oh, and I've decided that the hair needs to go ASAP. I'm ready to take scissors to it myself. Help.

brett and carly said...

Yes your life is pretty fantastic.... I mean, your friends... pretty incredible. :) I like your posts so far... you're already better than me!

*~Ali~* said...

Hi Vanessa! Hope you have fun on your trip. So jelous. Wish I could come! Hmmm... Maybe you could check me as baggage..... Something to think about:}

Shalice said...

Yeah! You do a good life!! You forgot to mention that you have season tickets to Gammage!! FUN! You rock girl!!

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey V, love your blog... I am glad you have one. Send me an email and I will invite you to our blog, jnbelnap@gmail.com

Jillsywillsy said...

Hi, I want thinner legs too.

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Hi it is Sarah Miller from high school. I randomly found your blog. Don't ask me how because I am not even sure myself.

Jess said...

you are pretty great! happy people have fruitful lives and your orange tree is leaning with an over abundance of navels. ;) i loves you vanessa!! last night was fun so we need to do that WAY more often.