Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

a little bit of funny...

Something I havent listened to for awhile but so funny. If you have to time please listen. Go to page and click to listen:Santaland Diaries. (1992)

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5066175

4 comments:

*~Ali~* said...

Thank you so much for squeezing me in! YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Jillsywillsy said...

I listened to the whole thing. That is funny.

Jess said...

On Sept 6th my friend Rosemary is having a vendor fair in her parents' backyard. If you have cards I can have them in the bags...

Jana said...

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply to your comment on my blog (like over a week) but thanks so much for it.

www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com