Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

UFC


So on saturday night the guys came over to watch the UFC fight. I personally dont get into it but they needed a place to watch it and lets face it...I have a nice big TV and a very very comfy couch (they fall asleep on it often) When I say fight of course I mean 7 fights (at least). The thing is there is the main fight and a bunch of other ones before and after depending on how long the "big" fight lasts. I dont get it.....grow men punching and kicking each other. Half the time I cant watch because I think someone gonna break something or lose an eye (one guy really did get his eye poked and it was gross). The most entertain part is looking at all the dumb tattoos they have and the advertisements on their shorts (like what they choose to have on their butt). It makes me think of things like: do the advertisers pay more depending on where their logo is on their shorts?
The thing is I bet I end up watching one again. The dumb things we do for guys.....

4 comments:

Clay's gal said...

I am making my blog private soon...so leave me your e-mail if you want an invite!!

benandchayfuller said...

I dont get UFC either. Ben loves it and I can't stand to watch it. Is that really what our world is coming to that we watch men beat each other up? I mean come on!

Jess said...

Yes we do need to work out details. How about you call me when you're not being a HAIR CUTTER. {this means I just read your profile details).

xo,
me

Abby Annis said...

Hi Vanessa! I just started blogging and saw yours on Ali's. Just wanted to say Hi!