Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TRUCKS ARE FOR GIRLS!!!


This is my truck for the week. Why you ask? My friend and I traded because he drives to Litchfield everyday and my car gets better gas mileage. I LOVE IT!!! I feel so big. It reminds me of back in the day when I had my red truck. Its funny though...my left foot doesnt touch the floor in the truck when I drive. But I Feel like a pimp!

4 comments:

Jillsywillsy said...

Sounds fun. I like driving Kevin's truck, except when I have to park.

Jess said...

before i started reading, i thought you'd bought a truck cuz you don't ever really have to drive anywhere unless you want to. :) but then i realized it's parked on "bonnie's side" and probably wasn't permanent. (i don't know what where it was parked would be the indicator that it's no for keepsies, but you know) i miss you. i'm working on something fab for your house right now. geeeee!!

Jess said...

wait...really?

brett and carly said...

aaahhhh the days of little V with her big truck!