Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I HATE TECHNOLOGY

My phone decided it wanted to leave this world and crashed. It was very inconvenient. I got a new phone and sync it and lost all my info. That means all my contacts, addresses, numbers, memos and APPOINTMENTS! I am basically screwed! So if you would like to text/email/message me and give me your info that would be wonderful! Also if some reason you have a hair appointment with me please let me know. Im trying to get my calendar back together.
Email: littleredv@hotmail.com

2 comments:

The Garrison Family said...

Cute blog...that sucks about your phone. my phone rules my life too. with kids though its usually their fault not technologies fault, it's not working.
lindsey

Clay's gal said...

Don't you just love when suff like that happens! I dropped my phone in the toilet the other day and I thought all was lost! But, the next day to my surprise it started working again! Yeah!!! Gross but yeah!!