Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

men and cars

Last night I learned a very important lesson. Never, NEVER tell a man where to go when hes driving(even if its your car he's driving). I realized last night that you cant EVER help a man with directions even if he has no idea where he is going. Its just best to keep your mouth shut and act dumb. You cant even make hand gestures where to exit. They (men) get so upset! It doesn't matter you were just trying to help. You have to resist the urge and keep quiet. Also when they finally need your help they don't ask for it. You're just suppose to know its time to open your mouth and tell him where to go. This is probably another reason I'm not married.

4 comments:

Jillsywillsy said...

Eventually, you learn to make it work (for the most part). For example you come up with a good idea, but you can't tell them that. You have to make them think it was their idea. Works every time. :)

Jess said...

boys are dumb and gay. deep down, they all just like each other and not girls. living with a man makes you realize these things. :) they like boys and the way boys don't tell you where to drive. but then when you're driving and they tell you where you need to go, you're not allowed to tell them you know what you're doing and don't need their help...wait a tick. sounds like this happened in the lovely life of jessi today. :)

xo,
me

benandchayfuller said...

I can totally relate with you. Ben is that same way! He always knows where he is going and if he does ask for my help and we get lost he gets even more mad. I can never win :)

brett and carly said...

Maybe Brett's an anomoly... or maybe I just know how to work it with him... I just make fun of him if he's passing the street we should be turning on... works for me! :)