Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

PHONES!

They say it comes in threes and I believe it does. So 1st my phone died and I lost all my info, 2nd (last week) I cracked my screen, 3rd they messed up my PLAN at Verizon and they took off text/pic messaging off my plan. So that means I have $450 in charges. LOVELY.....I realized today I received 2 pic notifications that I had to go look online to view my pics. I remembered the last time that happened they had screwed my PLAN up so I called. Jason, from Verizon (a gay guy with a lisp from SLC) was very helpful to get that all taken care of. I dont know what it is about gay guys. You just feel like you can trust them. So HOPEFULLY that is the end of my phone saga.....fingers crossed.

No comments: