Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I might be losing my mind

Today at church after sacrament mtg I went to the restroom and after finishing my "business" I washed my hand and started to walk to Relief Society. Then I noticed my favorite Silpada ring (the silver cuff one) was missing. I went back to the bathroom and thought it maybe fell in the trash when I threw the paper towel away. It wasnt there. Bonnie thought it might have been in my purse so I went through that. Nothing. I Went back to the Chapel to the pew I had been sitting in. Again nothing. I even got down on my knees and looked on the floor. Finally after RS I decided to go through the trash (bonnies suggestion) NOTHING!!! My friend Limhi even took pics and a video of me doing this and it is now posted on Facebook. I was SO upset! I finished out church and did another once over on the floor in the chapel. Again nothing. I went to my families for dinner and started playing around with Mckenna, which involves me hitting her in the boob (seriously I didnt look like that when I was 14 yrs old!) Then she hit me back of course. It was then I noticed it hurt which it doesnt normally. So I looked in my bra....and guess what I found?!? Yep...my ring. Earlier, while in the restroom I had adjusted my bra and it must had slip off and landed in my bra. Im so happy I found it but a little embarrassed it was in my bra the whole time. Funny thing is, when I text my friends to tell them I found it Hillary guess It was in my bra. I asked how she knew. She said she always finds things in hers....

3 comments:

brett and carly said...

You're a little crazy...

Jess said...

that. is. awesome.

Clay's gal said...

That is too funny! At least you found it right!