Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Email from Austin


My little brother is serving his mission in Illinois. A couple weeks ago I got this email. Its totally Austin. I copied it exactly and hes a terrible speller just like his sister.


"elder, how old is that?"‏

one day following church i felt myself famished and decied to remidy the situation. the only thing i could salvage out of the infested missionary cabinets was this mac & cheese. while i proceeded to cook said pasta a very distubing smell invaded my nostrils with great force. i quickly read the experation date on the box to find even more unsettling information.........."FEB 15 02"...........my mind stated "NAY" but my stomach proclaimed "YEA"................many moments later, after consuming pasta that expired when i attended middle school, i came to a conclusion that forbids contestation.......MISSIONARIES CANNOT BE POISONED i hope you enjoyed that. its a true story it happened a few days ago and i'm still alive. well i love you and hope to get some letters soon. love elder thornhill

2 comments:

brett and carly said...

I love that story so very much.

Jess said...

that is awesome. i heart austin. :)