Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Disappointment


There are a lot of disappointments in your life. Not getting the rice maker for your birthday, realizing your bread is moldy when you were totally excited for a PBJ sandwich, catching the end of the movie on IFC you've been wanting to watch and one of the biggest disappointments is realizing that, that guy at the gym you think is hot from across the gym actually isn't very attractive at all. When you finally got a good enough look at him you realize why he works so hard on his body because God has beat him with the ugly stick.

This doesn't only happen at the gym, I see this EVERYWHERE and its very depressing. There's also the "hat trick" (im not talking about in Hockey when they score 3 goals in a row) its when you think a guy is attractive until he takes off his hat. Then you realize the reason for the hat was not only to cover up his balding head (which I actually like) but to cover part of his face.

There's also the random tattoos. I have seen the most bizarre tattoos at the gym. I like looking at good tattoos but sometimes I just dont get what they were trying to do. For example: I saw a gym with a palm tree on his arm. Why? I have no idea. I kind of want to ask him what inspired him to get that tattoo. Some of my favorites are the cartoon characters. I have actually seen a grow man with a Tasmanian Devil in his calf.

I promise Im not bashing tattoos. I have actually always wanted to get one or three. My friend Becky has the most beautiful one of a dragon on the outside of her foot. I have a lot of friends with tats and think most of them are beautiful.

I dont know how I went from being mad about realizing my hot gym guy is ugly to tats.

Have any favorite "terrible, what were they thinking,I hope they were drunk" tats?

1 comment:

brett and carly said...

My step-sister has a tattoo of a troll. Like one of the ones with hair sticking straight up and a jewel in its belly-button. Yikes.