Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Monday, July 6, 2009

5 months late

So about 5 months ago my cousin Abby tagged me and I just realized today I never did it so here it goes....


#1 LYING-
I really really REALLY hate to be lied to. That is probably my number one thing that drives me CRAZY! When someone lies to my face its like they are telling me "You are not smart enough to figure out the truth or cant handle the truth. I really hate half truths too. When you dont tell someone something it is lying. I have people in my life I have to ask very specifically about details or they end up lying to me.

#2 SHOES

I like shoes. I remember something Toni Collette Said as her character Rose in "In her Shoes"..."When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit." I totally agree. A new pair of heals always make me feel better and most of the time thinner (the trick is the high the heel the longer/thinner my legs look.)

#3 John Wayne

I like John Wayne Movies. I own 4 of his movies. Kind of odd right?

#4 Sleeping

I cant sleep with my bathroom door open. I dont know why I just dont sleep well knowing its open. Maybe Im afraid that Bloody Mary will come through the mirror.

#5 Vampires

WAY before Twilight I liked Vampires. I like cheesy vampire movies.

#6 Dr. Pepper

I like to drink Dr. Pepper. I especially like DP and Chocolate.I dont remember when exactly I started doing it but when I drink a DP I usually crave a cold DP.

2 comments:

Jillsywillsy said...

Remember when we were kids and you never drank DP? I think I offered you your first one.

Now you are hooked like me. :P

Ern said...

Bloody Mary?! Vanessa, you crack me up. I can't sleep if there is any light source exposed, ie. the cable box light, the light on the toothbrush charger, the modem light down the hall... all lights must be covered before my mind can settle down enough to fall asleep. I think I'm high-strung. ?