Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun in the desert







This last saturday night I went out to sycamore creek and went riding. It was fun...I havent been very social lately. I hung out with a group of people I havent seen for awhile so it was nice. I was in really good spirits. I was even told I was bubbly. My friend Amber and I are discussing getting some kind of toy....OK not really but it would be fun. Also how hot would we be in we came with our own "romping" toy??? The guys would LOVE us. The problem is we really wouldnt know what we were doing it it broke. Maybe when we learn more about them.


Amber and Scott in the Roketta.

Another part of the night a group of really drunk people came over to our bon fire. I heart helpful drunk people. They helped put ALL our wood in the fire. It was so nice of them. Then they drove away...(great drunks with qauds and jeeps) but not before some dumb*** in a dodge ended up in a ditch. It was so funny. OF course our guys trying to prove their manliness went over to try to help see what they could do.




All in all it was a pretty good night. I didnt get home till about 3am and I my hair smelled like camp fire but I didnt care and still didnt wash it for church :)

No comments: