Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Slice of me


It has been brought to my attention that I don't blog enough (keiko). So heres whats been going on that I haven't BLOGGED about.

I finished reading Gone With the Wind...my copy had 1448 pages. Yes a very long read but very very worth it. I think I love Rhett Butler.....where can I find him??? I am currently reading Scarlett the sequel that was written by Alexandra Ripley. So far I really like it. I am also watching Gone With the Wind the movie. Its kind of weird doing it.

I also have been crazy busy with work. I swear in the last month I have gotten 15-20 new clients. I am really trying and sticking to so far to taking 2 days off a week. With the Holidays coming that will become more difficult.

I also have been stressing about my birthday which is coming up (monday oct 13th). I will be old....ok not really but closer to 30 than 20 and that freaks me out a bit. To celebrate I am throwing myself a little "gathering" at my parents this saturday. I do that so I dont get upset about the party plans. Its worked out for years this way. I do it at my parents for obvious reasons....size and quality. Its much bigger with an awesome back yard and Its way nicer than my house. Dont get me wrong I love my house but my parents place works better for parties.

So thats a little slice of my life. Not that exciting I know. I have no trips planned as of yet. Probably Paris in April/March and hopefully Disneyland in January/February. I just need someone to travel with. Maybe I should find a man.....

***if you want to come to my "gathering" and I havent already emailed/facebook/text you about it...hit me up for info.

8 comments:

witticism here said...

Two in one day! You are a busy lady. Thanks for the eyebrows! I had a lot of fun visiting with you tonight. Remember don't tell anyone about that guy and his "rent" situation. :)

witticism here said...

Because it would mean more to have things that I make rather than buying them from somewhere. I am pretty hopeless when it comes to things like that, but I want to learn!

brett and carly said...

Oh man, Dwight is the best. PS Keiko is right, you don't blog enough. I like reading my little red V's entries. :)

Vanessa said...

I'll see what I can do to help you out :)

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey, We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!

*~Ali~* said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a FABULOUS day!

Unknown said...

I love that I found your blog! It's sounds like life is going well for you. Brooks and I both love The Office and so I enjoyed the quotes from Dwight.

Clay's gal said...

Happy Birthday!
We named our youngest Rhett after the stud Rhett Butler! I love that book!

We LOVE Office too!