Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yummy!


Last night we went to El Rico's in Queen Creek for dinner (power and riggs). Why did we go all the way out there you ask? I am being a good girl and getting my visiting teaching done early. One of the girls Elise that we (Bonnie and me) visit, her family owns the restaurant and she works so much that it is only way we can visit her. We brought along Katie, Audry and Amy who we visit teach and/or they visit us. It is the cutest place! It would be perfect for a wedding reception or party. The food is good too. The portions arent enormous but they are a good size and the food isnt greasy. Bonnie fell in love with their chicken enchiladas. Im pretty sure we are going to go back...every month now to do our visiting teaching. Also they are closed Sundays so thats another reason to support them.

2 comments:

Marjolein said...

OK So first of all, you will think: "Whooo, who's that?!". I'm Marjolein. Erin knows me, Wally too ;) I was David + DeeDee's exchange student in 05-06. Anyway. I was just randomly clicking on blogs, etc and ran into yours. I was just wondering: was that picture of your header taken in Cambodia? About two hours away from Siem Reap? I've been to waterfalls over there and they look EXACTLY like those!!

Heather Humphreys said...

Wow! Way to try out something in Queen Creek! I am definitely familiar with Rico's!!! That is so funny that you drove out there - - but it is definitely worth it. :)