Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Is he gay or European?


Last night Bonnie and I went to see Legally Blond the musical. It was fantastic! So much pink! The show was good and I liked most of the actors/singers. Elle's singing voice kind of got on my nerves. She kept singing through her nose. Emmett was super cute. Bonnie and I decided we liked the second act better. There was an song called "Ireland" that was good sung by Paulette. Which by the way did a fabulous job. I think she had the best voice.

That is my first show of the 2009/2010 Broadway season at Gammage. I have 2 season tickets and love going to new shows.

This season includes:
Little House on the Prairie:The musical (is this a joke?)
August:Osage County
Mary Poppins
Avenue Q
The 39 steps
In the Heights

Im also going to see Phantom of the Opera which isnt part of my season but I have seen it in more than a decade so I thought Id go. I like taking different people to my shows. I have a different experience every time I go. I try choosing a person that will really appropriate the musical/play. This is my 4th year getting season tickets. I hope to continue getting them every year.

**Is he gay or European is a song from the show.

1 comment:

brett and carly said...

Um.... I'm down if you ever want a Carly-friend to come :)