Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I might end up like Telly Savalas


I think I am losing my hair. I really think I am. I usually lose hair but I swear it twice as much right now. It might have something to do with my stress level right now or the fact I havent been exercising or my diet has gone to crap OR that in 3 weeks from today I will be 29 YEARS OLD!! Im just saying ONE of those thing may be contributing.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I can see the resemblance.

It must be that you're turning 40.

Maybe you're going through menopause...

Vanessa said...

Shame on you!