Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Muffins and Zac Efron

So I must be missing food because 2 nights ago I had a dream about eating muffins. If I was going to binge and go off my diet it wouldnt be for a muffin. I have much better things in mind... bbq pizza from Kona Grill, concrete from Neilsons, Pollo fundido from Someburro's, salt and vinegar chips....the list is end less. Only 11 more days.





Something un-related to food or eating. I had a dream about Zac Efron. Hes a BABY but hot none the less. I was teaching a group of people how to fake playing the violin for a movie. Its was really bizzare. I think he had his shirt off....

1 comment:

brett and carly said...

You sure it wasn't a "Tom" dream??? :) Good luck with your 11 more days!