Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Diet or die

Today is day 9 of my diet. I have been doing pretty well. Ive kept to it almost exactly (I did have a little ham on Easter) I am doing it for 21 days. I figure you can do anything for 21 days. Heres what it is:
Breakfast: Whey shake
Lunch: 4 oz protein (chicken, fish, lean or organic beef)
1 Vegetable (as much as want cucumber, radish, spinach, green salad, cauliflower, onion ...)
fruit (1 small apple, handful strawberries or blue berries, orange)
Melba toast
Dinner: Same as lunch

I have been trying to switch it up so I dont get too bored. Im pretty happy with the results so far....8lbs. I also drink a TON of water. I will keep you all informed on my progress.

No comments: