Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chicken!

 

 
The other day I got my moms old Crock-Pot and Quick Cooking cookbook out. I found a
recipe I have never tried before and it was awesome so I thought I would share.

 

 

Crock-pot Chicken

6-8 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless

12-16 pieces bacon

Salt, pepper, garlic salt, (any other season you want to try)

2 cans cream of mushroom

1 cup sour cream 

 

Cut chicken pieces in half and wrap raw piece of bacon around each piece and
secure with toothpick. Season as desired. When all wrapped, place in baking
dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins. (Meat wont be done) Transfer to
crockpot. Mix soup and sour cream together and pour over chicken. Cook on low
for 4-6 hrs. Serve over rice.

 

*tonight I did high for 2 hrs and low for 3hrs and served with rice pilaf from
2 nights ago

 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://stylemeprettyasesores.blogspot.com.ar