Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baking is the new boredom buster

Chocolate cupcakes + peppermint marshmallows=yummy!


Ok I stole these pictures (my pictures don't turn out very pretty) but I made a regular devils food chocolate cupcake recipe but added 3-5 mini peppermint marshmallows to each cup and a several chocolate chips before I baked them (just the regular box directions). Then frosted them with chocolate frosting (cream cheese frosting would also be tasty). They turned out super yummy! The marshmallows expand so use less batter or bigger cupcake tins. It just added a hint of peppermint.
This is something I do when I am bored and in the mood for baking.
-V

No comments: