Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Better late than never...


For my 30th birthday I made 31 goals to achieve before I turn 31 (it is quickly approaching). My roommate says "it isn't a goal till you write it down", so there they are. I actually have already done a few.

31 before I'm 31

Read BOM 5 x's (*1 down 4 to go)
Grand Canyon-Just hike part of it
Whiskey Row-Half
Full Marathon in a week (26.2 miles)
Go fishing
Get Library card*
Go shooting
Go to Ballet
Go to Symphony/music
Hike Papago Park (big hole)
Read 4 church books
Read 4 classic (see list) *Hobbit
Take some kind of class Institute?dance?school?
Learn how to make bread
Learn how to cook a turkey
Make one new meal a month
New base boards
Finish rod iron bed *
New kitchen sink*
Leave the country
Go to ASU game-any sport
Speak in church*
Go to Disneyland
Learn how to edge lawn/do it
Learn how to make tamales (again)
Ipod hook up for car*
Take class at gym
Temple once a month endowment/initiatory
Visiting teaching every month
Go to farmers market
Make PB cheese cake in Taste of Home
(*= done)

1 comment:

Tyler and Kristen said...

Those are great goals! I'd be happy to help you with some of them....making bread, go fishing (we've got 3 rods), learn how to cook a turkey. Let me know if you want some help! :-)