Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Smooth Sailing??


I have 3 weeks until I leave on my cruise to the Western Caribbean (actually 18 days). In those 18 days this is what I have or want to do:



*I have 127 appointment (as of right now).

*I want to lose a million pounds, ok I would settle for 9 lbs.
**I'd love to look like this :) **


*2 musicals The Drowsy Chaperon and Avenue Q
*at some point I need to pack....
*work 2 temple shifts




*work out/run (remember my goal to run a full marathon before im 30...)


*get nails did (have to have good nails on a trip or they start popping off)
*facial appointment (if I skip one my face rebels and looks like a 14 yrs old boy going though puberty)
*clean house


I also have to sleep, eat, do laundry, bills and other random things. I love going on trips but its hard work getting ready for them. Maybe one of these days I wont make myself crazy the couple weeks before I leave so I actually am excited and not stressed out when I leave.

No comments: