Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lemons...


We all know the old Proverb "When Life Gives you Lemons, Make Lemonade." My thought is....What if I dont want to make lemonade?

Well, here is a few more answers to the Question: "When life gives you lemons..."

Just shut up & eat the damn lemons.

Sell them on ebay

Hit them back at life with a tennis racket/bat/etc.

Make Sweet Lemonade!

Squirt them people's eyes

Donate them to the poor

Throw them at mean people in the street and hope it gets them in the eyes.

Make lemonade, find someone whose life gives them vodka, and have a party.

Ask life where he gets all these lemons

Make apple juice to confuse people...

Make grape juice, then sit back and let them wonder how you did it.

When life gives you lemons when no one is looking, throw them through life’s window and run away.

When life gives you lemons, find a kid with a paper cut

When life gives you lemons, ask for the receipt

2 comments:

JONES said...

I am laughing right now.... I love it!! I totally can hear you saying each one of these!!:)

Jodiane said...

in my case...put them in your green veggie shake to add some zing. At least thats what i am doing twice a day. So first, love the blog...just found it. Second, i got many compliments on my hair, so thanks again. I will be keeping up with you VEtte, through this classy blog.