Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Friday, February 20, 2009

4 down 100 to go

So this week I have had 4 goals....

I will have a better attitude.
I will not over eat.
I will not talk bad about ANYONE.
I will read at least one scripture a day.

Well...im doing doing so great on the 3rd one. It seems like that's all I've been doing is gossiping. Isn't that always what happens? If u try to work on something and be better that's the times its the hardest. My plan is to work on a few goals a week and then when those goals seem easy I will move on to other goals. Thats the plan anyways.

2 comments:

witticism here said...

How are you doing on this?

Vanessa said...

Well Im doing well on like 2 of them. I coudnt even go a whole day with out talking crap about someone. Its sad...