Bits of me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 things that pretty much explain me: *I love to bake *I am not short but "fun size" *A new pair of shoes always helps *My family is a part of me *I am the oldest of 5 (So I like to be in charge) ALSO: Everything is better and worse when you turn 30 BUT I am SO glad my 20's are over!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Costco




This week I got my first Costco card. I feel like I have been invited into a secret world filled with giant tubs of candy and huge bottles of cleaning supplies. With in the first 2 mins of walking in I was already hooked. I grabbed a box of "27 Elegant hand crafted holiday cards with matching self-seal envelopes" and it was only $19.99. Thats 74 cents a card! Then I continued to shop and enjoy everything...in bulk. I felt like such a grown up. I ended up spending over $150...but I did get 2 christmas presents and a set of 360 clear plastic cutlery.

1 comment: